Change Your Food, Change Your Life with Wellness & Nutrition Coach, Kristy LoSapio
Does this sound like you?
- "I'm just so tired all the time."
- "There aren't enough hours in the day."
- "I just don't have time to focus on what I eat."
- "I couldn't make it through the day without coffee."
- "Stress is my middle name. Now where's that ice cream?"
- "UGH, all of my pants are getting tight. How did THAT happen?"
- "I have more money than time, so I outsource as much of my life as I can."
- "I want to change but I'm just not sure how or where to start."
- "I think I feel better not eating gluten/dairy, but the thought of giving it up is kind of painful and so overwhelming."
- "Does all of this really just come with aging? I mean, I just want to feel GOOD for a change. Is that too much to ask?"
I've said all those things. And it took me years to figure it all out. But I did, and now you don't have to.
I help busy, tired, stressed-out women clean up their diets and their lives to get their energy, glow and mojo back.
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
We can achieve your goals. Together.
Find out how working with me is different from the traditional health provider visits you're used to.
I will help you be your best version of yourself.
We'll work together, side by side, step by step. I will guide you and hold you accountable. I'll cheer you on and support you.
But make no mistake. YOU have to do it. YOU have to be ready.
Are you ready??
I specialize in gluten-free and dairy-free living.
I'm gluten-, dairy-, and egg-free. I won't force you to eat that way (see why here), but if that's what you need I'm your girl. Don't forget to check out my blog where I share delicious healthy recipes, dispel food myths, clear up nutrition confusion, discuss interesting articles & trending health topics, tell you about my own journey to living clean, and more.